Connecting to a USB port on your Tablet PC, notebook or PC, this USB-COM Plug-in adapter instantly adds RS-232 serial communication port to your system.
Plug the USBG-232 adapter into any USB 2.0 or 1.1 port and it is automatically detected and installed. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the adapter doesn’t require these resources in order to function.
Whether your device is a slow speed logic control application, programming application or high-speed PDA/modem synchronization, our new adapter will do the trick supporting all Operating Systems including MAC/Windows/Linux. The USB Serial Adapter comes with the software drivers and manual if needed.
The Serial Adapter compact features include an insulated braided jacket surrounded by a clear flexible tubing allowing the adapter to be rolled up into a compact size of no more that 4 inches in diameter, slip it into you briefcase, laptop bag or pocket for easy convenient travel.
- Supports RS232 protocol
- Detected by Applications as a normal COM port.
- Supports full RS232 Modem data and command signaling.
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- Two LED indicators for Tx/Rx status monitoring & diagnostics
- Supports Windows 98SE, ME, 2k, XP , Vista, and 64-bit versions.
- Supports Mac OS 9 and up.
- Linux support integrated into kernel since version 2.6.9 (Full open source driver)
|Power Mode||Bus Powered|
|Cable Length||12 inches|
Available now from these retailers: