Connecting to a USB port on your Tablet PC, notebook or PC, this USB-COM Plug-in adapter instantly adds RS-232 serial communication port to your system.
The product is the smallest and most flexible USB to RS-232 Plug-in Adapter. It is featured with the biggest internal FIFO, 128 byte transmit and 384 byte receive FIFO, for high-speed data transfer rate.
Plug the mini USBG-232MINI adapter into any USB 2.0 or 1.1 port and it is automatically detected and installed. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the adapter doesn’t require these resources in order to function.
- Supports RS232 protocol
- Detected by Applications as a normal COM port.
- Supports full RS232 Modem data and command signaling.
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- Two LED indicators for Tx/Rx status monitoring & diagnostics
- Supports Windows 98SE, ME, 2k, XP , Vista, and 64-bit versions.
- Supports Mac OS 9 and up.
- Linux support integrated into kernel since version 2.6.9 (Full open source driver)
|Power Mode||Bus Powered|
Available now from these retailers: